How many of you are out there!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Confessions of a Craftaholic!!

Hello my name is BJ and I am a Craftaholic!  The staff at Micheal's practically know me by name.  I go shopping and think, "Well that is cute, but I could make it myself for less!"  I have several projects always going at one time and about 5 more that I am planning.  I crochet, sew, make hair doo dads and jewelry.  I decorate cakes,  paint and am trying to learn to be a better photographer.  My kitchen table often looks like this...

 

Now that I am home with the kids, I am hoping to turn this obsession into something more useful to the family.  So I am going to try and sell some of my hair doo dads and whatever else I make on Etsy.  I'm thinking even if all it does is to bring in enough money to support my addiction, it will be worth it.  And who knows... maybe I will get rich and Ben can quit his job and run my online empire!!

So here are some of the most recent things I have made and plan to sell.


Now I have to actually set up the Etsy site and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment