How many of you are out there!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

What a Difference an Ounce Makes

Life has been chugging along and Miles is 5 weeks old today.  Up until yesterday, I was still debating if I wanted to keep him or not, but Ava and Ben were against giving him to the Goodwill, so he is still here.  However, yesterday I began feeding him four ounces at a time, a difference of only one ounce.  That one ounce created a miracle attitude adjustment!  The poor guy must have been starving because he is clearly so much happier and so is Mamma...so I guess he can stay after all.

Miles reaction to the thought that I might give him to the Goodwill :)


I have recently joined a couple of Playgroups.  It is a little strange to take a 5 week old to a play date but I guess he won't be 5 weeks forever and I am enjoying getting to know some other moms in my area.  This whole new way of meeting people online is still a bit strange to me.  I feel kind of like a stalker as I look through the list of who has already RSVP'd to decide whether or not to attend an event based on a thorough judging of the profiles.  Oh well, I suppose they are doing the same thing to me...I hope my good looks and charm are well represented in my profile!

At our first Meet Up I met several other mothers that I think I am going to very much enjoy getting to know.  Ava happened to be out of school for that event so she was able to go with us and had a great time at the Williston Treehouse.






Miles, on the other hand, never woke up!


It was pretty much a perfect day!

3 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3


    and now I will 'Please prove you're not a robot" by trying to decipher impossible words so I can spam my 3 hearts of awesomeness to you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Eem, I hate those things!!! Good to know you are not a robot though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see Ava enjoyed Miles' playdate! Of course, she could enjoy just about anything!!

    ReplyDelete